Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Garrard sentencing begins, Affordable Care Act anniversary and colorectal cancer awareness month
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
Sat July 19, 2014
Inspectors Struggle To Collect Evidence At MH17 Crash Site
Originally published on Sat July 19, 2014 11:11 am
At the site where Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 was downed in eastern Ukraine, inspector Michael Bociurkiw says rebels have allowed some access, but the inspectors are hampered by a lack of equipment.