Most Active Stories
- Alabama Public Radio “3-peats” as AP’s “Most Outstanding News Operation”
- Wells Fargo Laying Off 468 in Birmingham Area
- Straightening Sisay's Spine: A Twist Of Fate Saves A Boy's Life
- States Experiment With Health Savings Accounts For Medicaid
- Obama: Evidence MH17 Hit By Missile From Rebel-Held Area Of Ukraine
Thu July 12, 2012
Homeowner Bill Of Rights For 'Flawed System'
Guest Host Maria Hinojosa talks with Kamala Harris, California's Attorney General about the state's newly passed "Homeowner Bill of Rights." The law, which was signed yesterday by Governor Jerry Brown, makes it harder for lenders to seize a property and allows homeowners to sue to stop a foreclosure process.