Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
Tue October 2, 2007
Hispanic Alabama - New Opportunities
By Amanda Dewald, special to Alabama Public Radio
Albertville, AL – America's largest minority population is making its footprint in this state. In the past 15 years, Hispanic Alabama has arrived. We'll explore this growing segment of our society in a series of reports. Amanda DeWald begins the journey at a caf in downtown Albertville.