Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
2011 Storm Reports
Thu July 7, 2011
High School Journalists and the Alabama Tornadoes
By Stan Ingold
Tuscaloosa, Al – The Alabama tornadoes that hit Alabama attracted reporters from radio, television and newspapers. Now, the story is being told from a different perspective. A group of high school journalists got the chance to come to Tuscaloosa, see the the storm's aftermath first hand, and write about it. As Alabama Public Radio's Stan Ingold reports, it was an eye opener for everyone involved...