Most Active Stories
- Auto workers petition to block UAW, 2015 red snapper season and Cycling League state championship
- Restraining order against Lear Corp, First Lady at Tuskegee and Tallapoosa County tax vote
- Gambling bill hearing, potential mental health cuts and Alzheimer's research
- Red Snapper Season, Alabama High School Cycling League
- Where Poor Kids Grow Up Makes A Huge Difference
Tue April 30, 2013
Hic, Hic, Hic: TV Weatherman Keeps Going Despite Hiccups
We admire KHOU-TV meteorologist David Paul's good-natured determination.
Check how he handled it when a case of the hiccups hit during his time on the air Monday evening.
And in the comments thread, please share any stories of a time when hiccups hit. Also: your surefire cure.
Paul, by the way, is in good company among meteorologists. Check this video from 1998 of The Weather Channel's Jim Cantore hiccuping his way through a forecast.
And Paul certainly had a better experience than the TV anchor who was recently fired for his profane debut on the air.
(Note: We'll say it first. This isn't really news. It's just something light and interesting to help break up the day.)