Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
Sun June 29, 2014
Hard-To-Change Mistakes Led To Successful 'No-Fly List' Case
Originally published on Sun June 29, 2014 5:11 pm
This week, a federal judge ruled that the government's no-fly list process is unconstitutional. NPR's Arun Rath speaks with Abe Mashal, one of the 13 plaintiffs in the case.