Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Garrard sentencing begins, Affordable Care Act anniversary and colorectal cancer awareness month
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
Sun June 29, 2014
Hard-To-Change Mistakes Led To Successful 'No-Fly List' Case
Originally published on Sun June 29, 2014 5:11 pm
This week, a federal judge ruled that the government's no-fly list process is unconstitutional. NPR's Arun Rath speaks with Abe Mashal, one of the 13 plaintiffs in the case.