Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Tue March 2, 2004
Group Supports Moore for Attorney General
By Alabama Public Radio
Birmingham, AL – The Coalition for National Referendum is urging Governor Bob Riley to appoint former Supreme Court Chief Justice Roy Moore as Alabama's Attorney General. The New Hampshire-based organization says public opinion strongly supports Moore's effort to display his Ten Commandments monument and regain his position on the state Supreme Court. Tina Ingram, the organization's Alabama coordinator, says Governor Riley understands that Alabamians want what is right and fair. Ingram says Moore has proven he will stand for what he thinks is right.