Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Garrard sentencing begins, Affordable Care Act anniversary and colorectal cancer awareness month
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Wed January 22, 2014
Global Economic Recovery To Keep Strengthening
By John Ydstie
Originally published on Wed January 22, 2014 7:12 am
The International Monetary Fund has updated its outlook for the world economy. The IMF boosted its forecast for global growth slightly. It also hiked its estimate for U.S. growth.