Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Tue November 16, 2004
Gas Prices Continue to Drop
By Alabama Public Radio
Birmingham, AL – The latest survey from Triple-A Alabama says gas prices continue to drop statewide. Prices have dropped almost a penny just since Monday's posted results, and gas prices have been moving downward after peaking two weeks ago. The average price for regular is about a dollar-90 per gallon. Midgrade gasoline is selling for about two-dollars-and-three cents, and premium grades are averaging two-dollars-and-nine cents. Triple-A's survey shows Birmingham has the cheapest prices at a dollar-87 per gallon of regular. Mobile has the highest prices at a dollar-94.