Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Garrard sentencing begins, Affordable Care Act anniversary and colorectal cancer awareness month
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Thu March 13, 2014
FTC Launches Civil Probe Into Herbalife
By Jim Zarroli
Originally published on Thu March 13, 2014 6:44 am
The nutrition supplement company has been under attack by billionaire investor William Ackman, who's been pressing regulators to look into the way Herbalife operates.