Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
Arts & Life
Sat March 30, 2013
A Fossilized Confection Baked For Easter 1807
Originally published on Sat March 30, 2013 9:34 am
A British couple believes they've come across a hot cross bun that was baked more than 200 years ago. Host Scott Simon explains.