Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Arts & Life
Sat March 30, 2013
A Fossilized Confection Baked For Easter 1807
Originally published on Sat March 30, 2013 9:34 am
A British couple believes they've come across a hot cross bun that was baked more than 200 years ago. Host Scott Simon explains.