Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Politics & Government
Fri August 3, 2012
Former Alabama Governor Headed to Federal Court
Former Alabama Gov. Don Siegelman heads back to federal court in Montgomery today for a new sentencing hearing for his conviction on bribery and other charges.
A judge will decide Siegelman's new sentence and could order the 66-year-old former governor to immediately return to federal prison after more than four years of freedom.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.