Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Wed October 27, 2004
Flu Vaccine Gone in Jefferson County
By Alabama Public Radio
Birmingham, AL – The Jefferson County Health Department has no more flu vaccines. Health workers are asking county residents NOT to come to the clinics if they are still hoping to become vaccinated. The state health department reports Jefferson County received about nine-thousand-900 doses for distribution Tuesday and Wednesday. A health department spokesperson says more shots are on the way. But, they're not expected to arrive for another four to six weeks.