Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Garrard sentencing begins, Affordable Care Act anniversary and colorectal cancer awareness month
Tue November 12, 2013
First Numbers From Health Exchange Expected To Be Low
By Mara Liasson
Originally published on Tue November 12, 2013 4:56 pm
The administration is expected to report on the number of Americans who have signed up for health insurance on the federal exchange this week.