Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
Tue November 12, 2013
First Numbers From Health Exchange Expected To Be Low
By Mara Liasson
Originally published on Tue November 12, 2013 4:56 pm
The administration is expected to report on the number of Americans who have signed up for health insurance on the federal exchange this week.