Most Active Stories
- London Mayor Boris Johnson Settles U.S. Tax Bill Ahead Of Visit
- National School Choice rally, surplus auction and Huntsville desegregation
- Same sex marriage ban still in place, Tuscaloosa celebrates Deontay Wilder
- Girl Scout Cookies, Obamacare, Hospital Shutdown
- Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore Speaks Out on Same Sex Marriage Ruling
Thu April 18, 2013
Entirely Real Photos: Our Creepy Wax Museum Series Continues With One Direction
And now, it's the members of One Direction, immortalized (sort of) at Madame Tussauds, where, at an official photocall, some girls obligingly posed with these wax figures.
Interestingly, if you've ever seen wax figures in a museum, you know that they're much more impressive from a few feet away. From as close as these girls are — let alone when touching them with your hands — they come off as, at best, monstrous and clammy.