Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Garrard sentencing begins, Affordable Care Act anniversary and colorectal cancer awareness month
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Thu March 13, 2014
Employers React To New Overtime Expansion
By Jim Zarroli
Originally published on Thu March 13, 2014 5:35 pm
President Obama is directing his Labor Secretary to tighten U.S. overtime laws. Under the changes, millions of workers will become eligible. Business groups are now reacting to the news.