Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
Thu March 13, 2014
Employers React To New Overtime Expansion
By Jim Zarroli
Originally published on Thu March 13, 2014 5:35 pm
President Obama is directing his Labor Secretary to tighten U.S. overtime laws. Under the changes, millions of workers will become eligible. Business groups are now reacting to the news.