Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
APR News Reports
Tue January 13, 2004
Elder Care -- Part Three
By Pam Doyle
Tuscaloosa, AL – As parents grow older, their children increasingly face the task of taking care of them. Often, these duties require adult children to care for their parents while juggling full-time jobs and raising their own families. As Pam Doyle reports, there are alternative care options, but it seems there is often limited information about them.