Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
APR News Reports
Tue January 13, 2004
Elder Care -- Part One
By Pam Doyle
Tuscaloosa, AL – Perhaps one of the biggest challenges young and middle aged adults could ever face would be taking care of their parents. The commitment brings with it conflict, frustration and guilt. In part one of a series on elder care, Pam Doyle reports on a common battleground -- the loss of driving privileges.