Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
APR News Reports
Tue January 13, 2004
Elder Care -- Part One
By Pam Doyle
Tuscaloosa, AL – Perhaps one of the biggest challenges young and middle aged adults could ever face would be taking care of their parents. The commitment brings with it conflict, frustration and guilt. In part one of a series on elder care, Pam Doyle reports on a common battleground -- the loss of driving privileges.