Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
APR News Reports
Tue January 13, 2004
Elder Care -- Part Four
By Pam Doyle
Tuscaloosa, AL – Adults who care for their aging parents often have a difficult task. There's a period of adjustment when authority passes from the parents to the caregiver. Stress is common as caregivers are faced with the task of deciding how best to take care of their parents. In the conclusion of her series on eldercare, Pam Doyle reports caregivers must also consider what can be an uncomfortable subject -- helping their parents prepare for the end of their lives.