Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Fri November 9, 2012
'Drunk Nate Silver' Parody Wakes Up After Real Nate Silver's Big Score
It's also put new life into the Twitter parody account "Drunk Nate Silver."
Since a flurry of tweets on Oct. 11, nothing had been heard from the site — until now. We can't repeat some of what's posted because faux Silver has a bit of a potty mouth. We do like this tweet, though:
"Just saw @karlrove in a bar. Aaawwkward."
A few minutes ago, @drunknatesilver said "I definitely woke up within the margin of error."
If you want to see the real Nate Silver offering his analysis on Election Night, click here.