Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
Thu July 18, 2013
Drew Ann Long Discusses The National Launch Of Caroline's Cart
An Alabama woman who has invented a grocery cart designed to help people with special needs is taking her product national. Drew Ann Long is inventor of Caroline’s Cart, a grocery cart designed to allow special needs people be a part of the shopping experience. The last time we talked with Long she was on Capitol Hill to promote special needs initiatives. Alabama Public Radio’s Ryan Vasquez caught up with Long ahead of Thursday’s national launch for Caroline’s Cart to talk about what this next step means for special needs individuals.