Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Thu December 20, 2007
DNA Files -- Worm Shack Undergrads
By Ryan Vasquez, Alabama Public Radio
Tuscaloosa, AL – We revisit the Caldwell Lab at the University of Alabama where research is being done to discover the causes and potential cures for diseases such as Parkinson's. What is interesting about the lab may not be what is being researched, but who is doing the research -- college undergraduates. Alabama Public Radio's Ryan Vasquez reports.