Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
Thu December 20, 2007
DNA Files -- Worm Shack Undergrads
By Ryan Vasquez, Alabama Public Radio
Tuscaloosa, AL – We revisit the Caldwell Lab at the University of Alabama where research is being done to discover the causes and potential cures for diseases such as Parkinson's. What is interesting about the lab may not be what is being researched, but who is doing the research -- college undergraduates. Alabama Public Radio's Ryan Vasquez reports.