Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Blastoff for NASA's Orion Capsule! Muscle Shoals and the Rolling Stones
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
Mon December 10, 2007
DNA Files -- The Worm Shack
By Ryan Vasquez, Alabama Public Radio
Tuscaloosa, AL – There is groundbreaking work being done with Parkinson's Disease research at a little place called the Worm Shack. It's an unusual name for a place responsible for such a scientific achievement.
In this edition of The DNA Files, we take a look at the Caldwell Lab at the University of Alabama. Alabama Public Radio's Ryan Vasquez reports.