Most Active Stories
- Siegelman Denied New Trial, Mental Health Budget Concerns
- Layoffs for Alabama Workers, Solar Sail Set to Launch
- Granade Issues Same-Sex Ruling, Busy Travel Weekend Expected
- Historian Says Don't 'Sanitize' How Our Government Created Ghettos
- Biden comments on civil rights and Selma, Bloody Sunday anniversary, Montgomery music premiere
Mon December 10, 2007
DNA Files -- The Worm Shack
By Ryan Vasquez, Alabama Public Radio
Tuscaloosa, AL – There is groundbreaking work being done with Parkinson's Disease research at a little place called the Worm Shack. It's an unusual name for a place responsible for such a scientific achievement.
In this edition of The DNA Files, we take a look at the Caldwell Lab at the University of Alabama. Alabama Public Radio's Ryan Vasquez reports.