Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Mon December 17, 2007
DNA Files -- Minority Participation
By Alisa Beckwith-Ayilliath, Alabama Public Radio
Tuscaloosa, AL – Our DNA Files Series continues with a look at the importance of minority participation in clinical trials. Researchers are relying on community based approaches to accomplish the task of attracting more minority participants to their trials. Alabama Public Radio's Alisa Beckwith-Ayilliath reports.