Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Garrard sentencing begins, Affordable Care Act anniversary and colorectal cancer awareness month
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
Sat May 3, 2014
Discouraging Numbers Hidden By A Positive Jobs Report
By Yuki Noguchi
Originally published on Sat May 3, 2014 11:33 am
The April jobs report came in much better than expected, though the shrinking labor force leaves some unanswered questions.