Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
Sat May 3, 2014
Discouraging Numbers Hidden By A Positive Jobs Report
By Yuki Noguchi
Originally published on Sat May 3, 2014 11:33 am
The April jobs report came in much better than expected, though the shrinking labor force leaves some unanswered questions.