Most Active Stories
- Medicaid Expansion in Alabama: The Battle of the Five Armies
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- Obama to speak in Birmingham, Medicaid expansion opposition and Alabama bike summit
- Obama visits Birmingham, Medicaid expansion, tuberculosis testing at Homewood High School
- Obama to visit Birmingham, Charter Schools bill passed, Aerofest
Sat July 6, 2013
Desperately Seeking Great Authentic BBQ
This time on America’s Test Kitchen, we investigate the roots of barbecue and take a trip from Texas to the Carolinas with Robb Walsh, the author of Barbecue Crossroads. We’ll be tasting wine with expert Stephen Meuse, and we’ll find out what’s hot and what’s not in the world of kitchen gadgets. Then we’ll head into the test kitchen to learn how to make the best Blueberry Bundt Cake. And of course, we’ll be taking your calls to answer all of your cooking questions.
Featured Recipe: Marbled Blueberry Bundt Cake
For a limited time you can listen to this program again by visiting the Episode Page.
America's Test Kitchen Airs Saturdays at 1:00 p.m.