Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Selma Auto Workers Lawsuit, Strange Wants Lethal Injection Drug, Mobile Bay Earth Day
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
Sat July 6, 2013
Desperately Seeking Great Authentic BBQ
This time on America’s Test Kitchen, we investigate the roots of barbecue and take a trip from Texas to the Carolinas with Robb Walsh, the author of Barbecue Crossroads. We’ll be tasting wine with expert Stephen Meuse, and we’ll find out what’s hot and what’s not in the world of kitchen gadgets. Then we’ll head into the test kitchen to learn how to make the best Blueberry Bundt Cake. And of course, we’ll be taking your calls to answer all of your cooking questions.
Featured Recipe: Marbled Blueberry Bundt Cake
For a limited time you can listen to this program again by visiting the Episode Page.
America's Test Kitchen Airs Saturdays at 1:00 p.m.