Most Active Stories
- Equality in Alabama? Same-Sex Marriage Reactions
- Same-Sex Marriage couples having trouble getting marriage licenses, Veteran honored in Sylacauga
- Alabama's Reaction to U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on Same Sex Marriage, Child Care sickness suits
- Alabama Governor Robert Bentley releases statement on gay marriage ruling
- Granade Clarifies Ruling, Birmingham to Remove Confederate Monument
Sat July 6, 2013
Desperately Seeking Great Authentic BBQ
This time on America’s Test Kitchen, we investigate the roots of barbecue and take a trip from Texas to the Carolinas with Robb Walsh, the author of Barbecue Crossroads. We’ll be tasting wine with expert Stephen Meuse, and we’ll find out what’s hot and what’s not in the world of kitchen gadgets. Then we’ll head into the test kitchen to learn how to make the best Blueberry Bundt Cake. And of course, we’ll be taking your calls to answer all of your cooking questions.
Featured Recipe: Marbled Blueberry Bundt Cake
For a limited time you can listen to this program again by visiting the Episode Page.
America's Test Kitchen Airs Saturdays at 1:00 p.m.