Most Active Stories
- Siegelman Denied New Trial, Mental Health Budget Concerns
- BP and Gulf Coast Tourism, Alabama Choirs Headed to Japan
- Granade Issues Same-Sex Ruling, Busy Travel Weekend Expected
- NOAA Opens Tuscaloosa Water Center, State Legislature passes Education Budget
- Water Center to Provide Detailed Forecasting, AL Teach for America Celebrates Fifth Anniversary
Sat July 6, 2013
Desperately Seeking Great Authentic BBQ
This time on America’s Test Kitchen, we investigate the roots of barbecue and take a trip from Texas to the Carolinas with Robb Walsh, the author of Barbecue Crossroads. We’ll be tasting wine with expert Stephen Meuse, and we’ll find out what’s hot and what’s not in the world of kitchen gadgets. Then we’ll head into the test kitchen to learn how to make the best Blueberry Bundt Cake. And of course, we’ll be taking your calls to answer all of your cooking questions.
Featured Recipe: Marbled Blueberry Bundt Cake
For a limited time you can listen to this program again by visiting the Episode Page.
America's Test Kitchen Airs Saturdays at 1:00 p.m.