Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
Thu October 31, 2013
Delta CEO: Washington's Fiscal Gridlock Is Holding U.S. Back
Originally published on Thu October 31, 2013 5:01 pm
With economic uncertainties in Washington, how is big business planning for the future? Robert Siegel talks to Delta Airlines CEO Richard Anderson about whether he's planning to grow his company or put off investments until the economy evens out.