Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Garrard sentencing begins, Affordable Care Act anniversary and colorectal cancer awareness month
Thu October 31, 2013
Delta CEO: Washington's Fiscal Gridlock Is Holding U.S. Back
Originally published on Thu October 31, 2013 5:01 pm
With economic uncertainties in Washington, how is big business planning for the future? Robert Siegel talks to Delta Airlines CEO Richard Anderson about whether he's planning to grow his company or put off investments until the economy evens out.