Most Active Stories
- Medicaid Expansion in Alabama: The Battle of the Five Armies
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- Obama visits Birmingham, Medicaid expansion, tuberculosis testing at Homewood High School
- Obama to speak in Birmingham, Medicaid expansion opposition and Alabama bike summit
- Obama to visit Birmingham, Charter Schools bill passed, Aerofest
Tue June 29, 2004
Debate Over Same-Sex Marriage
By Chad Pergram, Capitol Hill Bureau
Washington, DC – Republican U.S. Senator Jeff Sessions is playing an instrumental role in scheduling a vote in July on a proposed constitutional amendment in the Senate. The amendment could help determine the fate of same-sex marriages. Chad Pergram reports from Capitol Hill.