Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Mon January 14, 2013
Dear Mr. President: What Do You Want Obama To Remember?
President Obama will soon be sworn into office, and whether you voted for him or not, he's everybody's president. What do you want him to remember in his second term?
Share your thoughts at http://inauguration2013.tumblr.com/
Copyright 2013 NPR. To see more, visit http://www.npr.org/.