Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
Wed January 8, 2014
Customers Reap Benefits From American, US Airways Merger
By Bill Zeeble
One month after its merger with US Airways, American Airlines has introduced some procedural changes for its customers. The world's largest airline is assuring its best clients they'll keep their perks.