Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Garrard sentencing begins, Affordable Care Act anniversary and colorectal cancer awareness month
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Wed January 8, 2014
Customers Reap Benefits From American, US Airways Merger
By Bill Zeeble
One month after its merger with US Airways, American Airlines has introduced some procedural changes for its customers. The world's largest airline is assuring its best clients they'll keep their perks.