Most Active Stories
- Siegelman Denied New Trial, Mental Health Budget Concerns
- Layoffs for Alabama Workers, Solar Sail Set to Launch
- Granade Issues Same-Sex Ruling, Busy Travel Weekend Expected
- Biden comments on civil rights and Selma, Bloody Sunday anniversary, Montgomery music premiere
- Historian Says Don't 'Sanitize' How Our Government Created Ghettos
Business & Education
Mon January 14, 2013
Cullman Auto Supplier Expanding, Adding 200 Jobs
Gov. Robert Bentley will join other officials in Cullman on Monday for the groundbreaking of an expansion at an automotive parts manufacturing company.
A spokesman for Bentley says about 200 jobs will be created by the expansion at REHAU. The company announced the 150,000-square foot expansion in June. The expansion will allow the company to develop and produce bumper assemblies for the Mercedes-Benz C-Class and M-Class vehicles.
When the company announced the project, it set the first round of production for mid-2013.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.