Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Thu October 30, 2008
Considering Palin's Role
By Rett Hawk, Alabama Public Radio
Tuscaloosa, AL – There's no doubt that Alaska Governor Sarah Palin energized the Republican Party when she was chosen as John McCain's running mate. If the GOP wins next week, she would become the first female vice president in U-S history. Reporter Rett Hawk recently asked some young women about their thoughts on Palin's pick.