Most Active Stories
- Siegelman Denied New Trial, Mental Health Budget Concerns
- Layoffs for Alabama Workers, Solar Sail Set to Launch
- Granade Issues Same-Sex Ruling, Busy Travel Weekend Expected
- Historian Says Don't 'Sanitize' How Our Government Created Ghettos
- Biden comments on civil rights and Selma, Bloody Sunday anniversary, Montgomery music premiere
Fri June 15, 2012
Coca-Cola Returning To Myanmar; Now It Sells In All But 2 Nations
Originally published on Fri June 15, 2012 7:29 am
The recent steps toward democracy and respect for human rights in Myanmar (also known as Burma) have led Coca-Cola to announce that it's going to start doing business there again, after a 60-year break.
According to the company, that leaves just two countries where it doesn't do business.
Without cheating, can you name them?
-- Country 1.
-- Country 2.
This news has put a song in our heads. Some of you might remember this classic Coke commercial.