Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
Fri February 14, 2014
Change A Word Or Two And You'll Change The Whole Debate
Originally published on Fri February 14, 2014 6:58 pm
Doug Hattaway, the president of Hattaway Communications, drops by to discuss how changing just one word can often change the whole message of a particular argument. This week, just such a change helped pave the way for a Democrat and Republican agreement on lifting the debt ceiling.