Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Fri February 25, 2005
Chamber of Commerce Assn Endorses Riley
By Alabama Public Radio
Montgomery, AL – Governor Riley's budget proposals picked up another key endorsement Thursday. The Chamber of Commerce Association of Alabama Board of Directors voted unanimously to endorse the General Fund and Education Trust Fund budgets. The group represents 120 Chamber across the state and 50,000 business members.