Most Active Stories
- London Mayor Boris Johnson Settles U.S. Tax Bill Ahead Of Visit
- National School Choice rally, surplus auction and Huntsville desegregation
- Same sex marriage ban still in place, Tuscaloosa celebrates Deontay Wilder
- Girl Scout Cookies, Obamacare, Hospital Shutdown
- Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore Speaks Out on Same Sex Marriage Ruling
Wed July 18, 2007
Catching Fireflies -- Commentary
By Lisa Davis, special to Alabama Public Radio
Anniston, AL – On the parents' list of favorite summer activities for their children, perhaps catching fireflies is somewhere in the top 10. For commentator Lisa Davis, it's a family affair.
OUTRO: Lisa Davis is a stay-at-home mom who lives in Anniston. She writes occasional commentary for Alabama Public Radio.