Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Capital Case of Bridget Lee
Thu August 13, 2009
The Capital Case of Bridget Lee - part 4
By Alabama Public Radio
Tuscaloosa AL – We've been investigating the capital murder case of Pickens County resident Bridget Lee - a troubled mother wrongly accused of killing her unborn baby based on what the court later ruled was a faulty autopsy. Our series concludes as we hear what's changed for Ms. Lee, and for the state of Alabama. Alabama Public Radio's Brett Tannehill reports ...