Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
Capital Case of Bridget Lee
Wed August 12, 2009
The Capital Case of Bridget Lee - part 3
By Alabama Public Radio
Tuscaloosa AL – In a 4-part series, we've been investigating the capital murder case of Pickens County resident Bridget Lee. In that case, a controversial autopsy accused Lee of smothering her newborn baby. In part 2, we focused on what went wrong with the case. Next, we'll hear what went right, and how the Lee case highlights a critical need for poor defendants. Alabama Public Radio's Brett Tannehill reports ...