Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Capital Case of Bridget Lee
Tue August 11, 2009
The Capital Case of Bridget Lee - part 2
By Alabama Public Radio
Tuscaloosa AL – Pickens County resident Bridget Lee was facing a capital murder charge and spent nearly three years in confinement following a critical mistake made with the autopsy of her stillborn child. We're exploring her case in a four-part series. In part two, we'll take a closer look at what went wrong. Alabama Public Radio's Brett Tannehill reports ...