Most Active Stories
- Equality in Alabama? Same-Sex Marriage Reactions
- Alabama Universities Receive Accreditation Warning
- Alabama's Reaction to U.S. Supreme Court's ruling on Same Sex Marriage, Child Care sickness suits
- Same-Sex Marriage couples having trouble getting marriage licenses, Veteran honored in Sylacauga
- Tama the Stationmaster Cat
Thu December 20, 2012
Originally published on Thu December 20, 2012 10:37 am
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
NPR business news starts with a dent in Toyota's safety ratings.
The 2013 Camry from Toyota - one of its best-selling models - received a crash-test rating of poor today from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety. That's a nonprofit group backed by the insurance industry. This is a big change from last year. The 2012 model had received top marks from the group. But we should stay this time the organization implemented a more stringent frontal crash test. Toyota's 2013 Prius V also received a score of poor. Only two cars received the top rating of good, the Honda Accord and the Suzuki Kizashi. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright National Public Radio.