Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Wed August 7, 2013
Virgin America Announces Earnings Win
Originally published on Wed August 7, 2013 6:42 am
The company has been hit by a lot of losses since it was founded in 2007. But for the second quarter of this year, it says it earned nearly $9 million. Virgin America seems to be reaping the benefits of falling fuel prices and an increase in people traveling.