Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
Wed August 7, 2013
Virgin America Announces Earnings Win
Originally published on Wed August 7, 2013 6:42 am
The company has been hit by a lot of losses since it was founded in 2007. But for the second quarter of this year, it says it earned nearly $9 million. Virgin America seems to be reaping the benefits of falling fuel prices and an increase in people traveling.