Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Tue August 6, 2013
General Motors Lowers Sticker Price Of Chevy Volt
Originally published on Tue August 6, 2013 5:59 am
The company is hoping the move will increase sales. The 2014 model of the plug-in car will now cost about $35,000 — more than 12 percent less than last year's model. Ford and Nissan have already reduced the prices on their electric cars.