Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
Tue August 6, 2013
General Motors Lowers Sticker Price Of Chevy Volt
Originally published on Tue August 6, 2013 5:59 am
The company is hoping the move will increase sales. The 2014 model of the plug-in car will now cost about $35,000 — more than 12 percent less than last year's model. Ford and Nissan have already reduced the prices on their electric cars.