Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
Wed July 3, 2013
Originally published on Wed July 3, 2013 8:52 am
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
NPR business news starts with Toyota recall.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
MONTAGNE: Toyota, the world's best-selling automaker, is recalling approximately 185,000 vehicles. The worldwide recall is due to a problem with its electric, power steering. It affects Yaris models made between November 2010 to March 2012, and Verso-S models made between August 2010 and August 2011. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.