Most Active Stories
- Siegelman Denied New Trial, Mental Health Budget Concerns
- Layoffs for Alabama Workers, Solar Sail Set to Launch
- Granade Issues Same-Sex Ruling, Busy Travel Weekend Expected
- Biden comments on civil rights and Selma, Bloody Sunday anniversary, Montgomery music premiere
- Historian Says Don't 'Sanitize' How Our Government Created Ghettos
Wed July 3, 2013
Originally published on Wed July 3, 2013 8:52 am
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
NPR business news starts with Toyota recall.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
MONTAGNE: Toyota, the world's best-selling automaker, is recalling approximately 185,000 vehicles. The worldwide recall is due to a problem with its electric, power steering. It affects Yaris models made between November 2010 to March 2012, and Verso-S models made between August 2010 and August 2011. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.