Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
Wed July 3, 2013
Originally published on Wed July 3, 2013 8:52 am
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
NPR business news starts with Toyota recall.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
MONTAGNE: Toyota, the world's best-selling automaker, is recalling approximately 185,000 vehicles. The worldwide recall is due to a problem with its electric, power steering. It affects Yaris models made between November 2010 to March 2012, and Verso-S models made between August 2010 and August 2011. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.