Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
Fri June 28, 2013
Originally published on Fri June 28, 2013 6:13 am
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
NPR's business news starts with new charges against China.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
GREENE: The United States charged a Chinese wind turbine maker, yesterday, with stealing trade secrets from a U.S. company. The Department of Justice says China's Sinovel stole more than $800 million worth of intellectual property from U.S. company AMSC.
AMSC is seeking more than $1 billion in damages. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.