Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
Mon June 10, 2013
Originally published on Mon June 10, 2013 6:36 am
Chinese exports grew by only 1 percent in May — the lowest rate in almost a year. Weak exports to the U.S. and Europe are the main culprits. And imports of the raw materials that fuel China's economy, such as copper and coal are also down.