Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Mon June 10, 2013
Originally published on Mon June 10, 2013 6:36 am
Chinese exports grew by only 1 percent in May — the lowest rate in almost a year. Weak exports to the U.S. and Europe are the main culprits. And imports of the raw materials that fuel China's economy, such as copper and coal are also down.