Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Garrard sentencing begins, Affordable Care Act anniversary and colorectal cancer awareness month
Wed October 30, 2013
Business Leader Sees Uncertainty, Increased Costs In Health Law
Originally published on Wed October 30, 2013 5:00 pm
Against the backdrop of big uncertainties business are facing — everything from the future of fed policy and leadership and gridlock in Washington to the effects of Obamacare, inflation and unemployment — Robert Siegel talks with Pat Meyer, president and CEO of windows and doors maker Pella Corporation for an on-the-ground sense of how businesses see these uncertain economic times.