Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
Wed October 30, 2013
Business Leader Sees Uncertainty, Increased Costs In Health Law
Originally published on Wed October 30, 2013 5:00 pm
Against the backdrop of big uncertainties business are facing — everything from the future of fed policy and leadership and gridlock in Washington to the effects of Obamacare, inflation and unemployment — Robert Siegel talks with Pat Meyer, president and CEO of windows and doors maker Pella Corporation for an on-the-ground sense of how businesses see these uncertain economic times.