Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
Wed October 30, 2013
Business Leader Sees Uncertainty, Increased Costs In Health Law
Originally published on Wed October 30, 2013 5:00 pm
Against the backdrop of big uncertainties business are facing — everything from the future of fed policy and leadership and gridlock in Washington to the effects of Obamacare, inflation and unemployment — Robert Siegel talks with Pat Meyer, president and CEO of windows and doors maker Pella Corporation for an on-the-ground sense of how businesses see these uncertain economic times.