Most Active Stories
- Auto workers petition to block UAW, 2015 red snapper season and Cycling League state championship
- Restraining order against Lear Corp, First Lady at Tuskegee and Tallapoosa County tax vote
- Gambling bill hearing, potential mental health cuts and Alzheimer's research
- Red Snapper Season, Alabama High School Cycling League
- Where Poor Kids Grow Up Makes A Huge Difference
Attorney General Endorsement
Sat January 25, 2014
Business Coalition Endorses Ala. Attorney General
A coalition of business interests called the Alabama Civil Justice Reform Committee has endorsed state Attorney General Luther Strange for re-election.
Committee Chairman Tom Dart said Friday the Republican attorney general has maintained the integrity of the office and has been a strong voice for fairness.
The Civil Justice Reform Committee is traditionally a major contributor to campaigns. So far, Strange has no announced opposition in his bid for a second term, but candidates can sign up until Feb. 7.