Most Active Stories
- London Mayor Boris Johnson Settles U.S. Tax Bill Ahead Of Visit
- Gay marriage update, homeless census and National Drug Facts Week
- National School Choice rally, surplus auction and Huntsville desegregation
- Same sex marriage ban still in place, Tuscaloosa celebrates Deontay Wilder
- Girl Scout Cookies, Obamacare, Hospital Shutdown
Attorney General Endorsement
Sat January 25, 2014
Business Coalition Endorses Ala. Attorney General
A coalition of business interests called the Alabama Civil Justice Reform Committee has endorsed state Attorney General Luther Strange for re-election.
Committee Chairman Tom Dart said Friday the Republican attorney general has maintained the integrity of the office and has been a strong voice for fairness.
The Civil Justice Reform Committee is traditionally a major contributor to campaigns. So far, Strange has no announced opposition in his bid for a second term, but candidates can sign up until Feb. 7.