Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
Attorney General Endorsement
Sat January 25, 2014
Business Coalition Endorses Ala. Attorney General
A coalition of business interests called the Alabama Civil Justice Reform Committee has endorsed state Attorney General Luther Strange for re-election.
Committee Chairman Tom Dart said Friday the Republican attorney general has maintained the integrity of the office and has been a strong voice for fairness.
The Civil Justice Reform Committee is traditionally a major contributor to campaigns. So far, Strange has no announced opposition in his bid for a second term, but candidates can sign up until Feb. 7.