Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Art & Design
Fri August 30, 2013
British Designer Ozwald Boateng's Dream To Dress Africa
Originally published on Mon September 2, 2013 11:03 am
Designer Ozwald Boateng became the first black designer on London's prestigious Savile Row. Since then, he's made quite the name for himself; his tailored suits cost as much as 40 grand. Host Michel Martin speaks with the so-called 'Statesman of Cool' about his career, style and Ghanaian heritage. This segment initially aired June 12, 2013 on Tell Me More.