Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Garrard sentencing begins, Affordable Care Act anniversary and colorectal cancer awareness month
Wed November 13, 2013
Machinist Contract Vote Could Lock-In Work On Boeing's 777
Originally published on Wed November 13, 2013 6:06 am
Even though it's not a negotiating period, Boeing told the union that members have to vote Wednesday on an eight-year contract extension that includes higher health insurance costs and a pension freeze. Boeing says if they don't pass it, the company may build the next version of its wide-body 777 jet elsewhere.