Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Fri July 19, 2013
Billionaire Hedge Fund Manager Accused Of Failing To Supervise
Originally published on Fri July 19, 2013 5:12 pm
Friday, the Securities and Exchange Commission accused billionaire hedge fund manager Steven Cohen of failing to supervise two of his employees who have been charged with insider trading. Cohen is the founder of SAC Captial Advisors. Audie Cornish speaks with NPR's Chris Arnold.